We are looking for a temporary (3-5 months) Marketing Coordinator to work with our Corporate Marketing team in our Los Angeles Office located in Monterey Park, CA. We would prefer someone with A/E/C (Architectural, Engineering and Construction) experience. It is a very niche industry and knowledge of the industry and RFP/RFQ process will be helpful for their quick integration into the team.
- Prepare RFQ/RFP submittals
- Compile materials for proposals in accordance with client requests including some writing and editing narrative for proposals such as project descriptions and staff qualifications
- Follow through with printing and assembly of final proposal packages
- Assist with production of interview materials including PowerPoint presentations, boards and other materials as needed
- Development and maintenance of marketing files
- Track marketing opportunities
- Prepare award submittals
- Manage and maintain the physical and electronic filing systems for marketing collateral
- Various other marketing duties and initiatives as per management requirements to support this thriving industry
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ of experience in Marketing , A/E/C industry experience preferred
- Looking for a self-motivator, capable of independent work, able to juggle multiple deadline oriented priorities, exceptional attention to detail and have excellent organization and communication skills
- B.A. or B.S. or higher in communications, English, business or journalism or related degree
- Must have strong writing and editing skills as well as verbal and visual communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet multiple deadlines and ability to work well in a team environment
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Cosential CRM System or other CRM software experience/familiarity is preferred
- Overtime may be required
- Must be able to occasionally travel to other regional offices for Marketing support
KOA is an equal opportunity employer and offers advancement opportunities, and a welcoming, team-oriented, and supportive environment.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Part-Time Corporate Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. No phone calls or faxes will be accepted with respect to this advertisement.