KOA Corporation is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to work in our Corporate Office located in Monterey Park, CA. Becoming a Marketing Coordinator at KOA is a career move that will allow you to grow your skills on projects that are exciting and challenging. We are a growing traffic engineering, transportation planning, and construction management firm, looking for a talented full-time Marketing Coordinator to join our Corporate Marketing Team.
- Prepare RFQ/RFP submittals
- Compile materials for proposals in accordance with client requests including some writing and editing narrative for proposals such as project descriptions and staff qualifications
- Follow through with printing and assembly of final proposal packages
- Assist with production of interview materials including PowerPoint presentations, boards and other materials as needed
- Development and maintenance of website and marketing files
- Track marketing opportunities
- Prepare award submittals
- Manage and maintain the physical and electronic filing systems for marketing collateral
- Various other marketing duties and initiatives as per management requirements to support this thriving industry
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ of experience in Marketing , A/E/C industry experience preferred
- Looking for a self-motivator, capable of independent work, able to juggle multiple deadline oriented priorities, exceptional attention to detail and have excellent organization and communication skills
- B.A. or B.S. or higher in communications, English, business or journalism or related degree
- Must have strong writing and editing skills as well as verbal and visual communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet multiple deadlines and ability to work well in a team environment
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Cosential CRM System or other CRM software experience/familiarity is preferred
- Overtime may be required
- Must be able to occasionally travel to other regional offices for Marketing support
KOA is an equal opportunity employer and offers advancement opportunities, and a welcoming, team-oriented, and supportive environment.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Corporate Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line. No phone calls or faxes will be entertained or accepted with respect to this advertisement.