KOA is looking for a talented and ambitious ITS Discipline Lead/Senior Traffic Engineer to join our Los Angeles office!
- Lead a group of energetic traffic engineers
- Manage existing projects: signal system upgrades; signal synchronization; signal operation & design; traffic management center (TMC) design and improvements
- Conduct business development; maintain current clients, and pursue future projects
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the ITS and traffic engineering field
- California PE or TE
- The position is based in our Monterey Park office and will serve all of KOA’s Southern California offices
KOA is an equal opportunity employer and offers a welcoming, team-oriented working environment, career advancement opportunities and competitive benefits and salary package.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior Traffic Engineer (ITS) in the subject line. No phone calls or faxes will be entertained or accepted with respect to this advertisement.