Our Orange office is seeking a full-time Senior Planner to manage projects, have full technical responsibility for project deliverables, and manage junior staff workload & performance. This job requires the application of diversified knowledge of transportation planning principles across a broad range of projects.
- Provide and prepare multimodal planning services guidance and support
- Responsibility for all aspects of project and client management, project development, business development and mentoring and guiding junior level staff
- Orchestrate project teams of various sizes and skills and manage staff and subconsultants across multiple offices and locations
- Responsibility for quality assurance and quality control throughout the planning process
- Interface with clients and look for and create opportunities to take on additional responsibility as you manage your own career path
- Represent clients and the firm at project meetings, open houses and/or public hearings
- Define regional or local transportation planning problems or priorities
- Lead or participate in public meetings or hearings to explain planning studies/projects, to gather feedback from those affected by projects, or to achieve consensus on project designs
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a Planning, Transportation Engineering, or related field
- AICP or PE License
- Seven to ten years of experience
KOA is an equal opportunity employer. Our full-time position offers competitive salaries, great benefits, and a welcoming, team-oriented, and supportive environment.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Senior Planner – OC in the subject line. No phone calls or faxes will be entertained or accepted with respect to this advertisement.