Our Orange office is seeking a full-time Associate Engineer to support for engineering and/or planning teams, with the opportunity to develop a focused area of practice as career progresses.
- Assisting senior staff with highway and traffic engineering and design projects
- Assisting licensed professional engineers in traffic signal design, signing and striping design, worksite traffic control plan preparation, street and highway design, conducting field reviews, preparation of cost estimates, and completion of final documents for traffic and transportation engineering projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- The position requires a person with a strong knowledge of civil engineering concepts and proficiency in CADD applications such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation
- Due to the nature of this job, travel to other offices will be required from time to time as well as overtime assignments during evenings and/or weekends
KOA is an equal opportunity employer and offers advancement opportunities, and a welcoming, team-oriented, and supportive environment.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Associate Engineer – OC in the subject line. No phone calls or faxes will be entertained or accepted with respect to this advertisement.